(1) Band colours default to the new WSPRnet colours, original colours available from the Options menu.
(2) The wild card character * can be used in callsigns in the new database, eg:
tx: W1GJM rx: VK* finds all VK stations hearing W1GJM
tx: VK* rx: J* finds all VK stations heard by J stations
tx: VK* rx: [blank] finds all VK stations heard by anyone
tx: [blank] rx: VK* finds anyone heard by VK stations
NOTE: The * can only be used at the end
73 Phil VK7JJ
• sortable table
• Kilometres per Watt and Spot Quality calculations
• copy all the spot data for pasting in your spreadsheet
• displays Maidenhead locator values & squares
• experimental Balloon track support. See User Hints.
See more operating hints in the Options menu